Six Weeks to Your Novel
Write your novel in six weeks - yes, really!
In fact, I believe we all have several novels in us.
I know because I've written more than twenty of them (so far).
The problem is most people think writing a novel is too hard, or that it takes too much time, or maybe they don't know where to start.
But what would you think if I said you could have a completed novel in six weeks?
I get it. You're skeptical.
How could six weeks possibly be enough time to write an entire novel?
How could it be any good if I write it so quickly?
Or maybe you're thinking the opposite. You've heard about people who write a book in a month.
It's true. A month is totally possible, but here's what I do differently:
- Give you direction - I'll show you exactly how to plot and characterize the kind of novel publishers and readers are looking for.
- Allow you to actually stay sane while doing it - you don't ever want your writing to become a chore.
Above all, I want this to be fun for you.
Over the past fifteen years, writing novels has certainly been a fun and rewarding experience for me.
My name is Rachel Astor, and not only have I felt the intense rush of accomplishment that finishing a novel always brings more than twenty times, but I've also been able to turn my love of writing into a full-time career.
Even becoming a USA Today Bestseller.
I've been able to:
• Work from home (and remotely)
• Pay off my house in a year
• Go on luxurious vacations (cruises, Costa Rica, Niagara Falls, Disney, and more)
• Pay for my kids to go on class trips overseas
• Work only a couple hours a day
• Take up meditating, go for long, peaceful walks, make time to exercise, attend all my kids’ school functions, have leisurely lunches and coffees with friends whenever I want, take summers off, take extended breaks during the holidays, and so much more.
And I can help you craft novels (hopefully many!) that can put you on track to doing the same.
In Six Weeks to Your Novel, my easy to use methods will teach you:
- Where to find the time to write, even if you think it's impossible.
- All about outlining and plotting - exactly how to plot your novel step-by-step.
- How to create great characters that readers will love.
- The purpose of subplots - it might not be what you think.
- The importance of emotional impact and how to create it.
- How to map your entire book so you'll know what will be on every page.
You'll get instant access to Modules 1 & 2 and receive access to new modules every few days.
That means you can start right away, or next week, or sometime after that - but the sooner the better...
You could be just weeks away from your completed novel!
The course is fully downloadable for lifetime access.
Author of over 20 novels including the USA Today Bestselling McMaster the Disaster series.