In fact, I believe we all have several novels in us.
I know because I've written more than twenty of them (so far).
The problem is most people think writing a novel is too hard, or that it takes too much time, or maybe they don't know where to start.
But what would you think if I said you could have a completed novel in six weeks?
I get it. You're skeptical.
How could six weeks possibly be enough time to write an entire novel?
How could it be any good if I write it so quickly?
Or maybe you're thinking the opposite. You've heard about people who write a book in a month.
It's true. A month is totally possible, but here's what I do differently:
Above all, I want this to be fun for you.
Over the past fifteen years, writing novels has certainly been a fun and rewarding experience for me.
My name is Rachel Astor, and not only have I felt the intense rush of accomplishment that finishing a novel always brings more than twenty times, but I've also been able to turn my love of writing into a full-time career.
Even becoming a USA Today Bestseller.
• Work from home (and remotely)
• Pay off my house in a year
• Go on luxurious vacations (cruises, Costa Rica, Niagara Falls, Disney, and more)
• Pay for my kids to go on class trips overseas
• Work only a couple hours a day
• Take up meditating, go for long, peaceful walks, make time to exercise, attend all my kids’ school functions, have leisurely lunches and coffees with friends whenever I want, take summers off, take extended breaks during the holidays, and so much more.
In Six Weeks to Your Novel, my easy to use methods will teach you:
You'll get instant access to Modules 1 & 2 and receive access to new modules every few days.
That means you can start right away, or next week, or sometime after that - but the sooner the better...
The course is fully downloadable for lifetime access.
Author of over 20 novels including the USA Today Bestselling McMaster the Disaster series.